Dr. Jason But
- B.E. (Elec)(Hons), University of Melbourne, 1995
- BSc (CompSci), University of Melbourne, 1995
- PhD, Monash University, July 2004
- CCAI (Cisco Certified Academy Instructor (CCNA)), January 2008
- GCTL (Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning), Swinburne University of Technology, 2008
- Senior Lecturer, FSET, Swinburne University of Technology.
- Lecturer, FICT, Swinburne University of Technology.
- Research Fellow, CAIA, Swinburne University of Technology.
- Lecturer (Part-Time), Dept. of Elec. and Comp. Sys. Engineering, Monash University.
- Completion of PhD Studies, Monash University.
- Research Fellow, Centre for Telecommunications and Information Engineering (CTIE), Monash University.
- Network Engineer/Systems Engineer, Comalco Smelting, Bell Bay, Tasmania.
My research output can be found in my Research Portfolio,
including a list of my publications,
Funding and Grants, Projects I have
worked on and other associated research based work.
Teaching covers a wide range of areas, details can be found in my
Teaching Portfolio, including my Teaching
Philosophy, details of the Units I teach, my
thoughts on teaching and use
of technology in teaching
Radika Veera Valli - Coordinating Supervisor
Abolfazl Nazari - Associate Supervisor