First page Back Continue Last page Graphics
- To characterize the 'offered load' introduced by popular online, interactive, real-time games.
- To gain an understanding of how games interact with networks.
What we have been trying to do
- Play Games? Eat Pizza?
- Collect and Analyse Network Gaming Traffic
- More importantly understand characteristics of this traffic
- Eventually model this traffic
- It’s fun
- PC Gaming/Video console market is lucrative
- New opportunities for ISPs to offer services targeted at online game players